Unreal Tournament 3 (PlayStation 3)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Unreal Tournament 3|
Note: Game specific pages are a work in progress, will be lacking in detail and may contain errors. Found something wrong? Join the discord and let us know https://discord.gg/UyyjNpa
To enter LAN mode in Unreal Tournament 3 on Playstation 3 to play on XLink Kai follow the instructions below.
Accessing LAN Multiplayer
- After starting the game Press Start
- On the main menu choose Multiplayer and Press X
- You will get an error about PSN being unavailable, Press X
- You will get another error message, Press O
- You will now be at the multiplayer character selection screen, choose the appropriate option to select or create a character.
- You will now be at the Multiplayer menu. Choose Join Game if you wish to join a match, or Host Game if you want to create a match.
- After selecting Join Game from the multiplayer menu you are given the option to filter the available matches. Usually this is not needed, Press X to search for matches
- Any available matches being hosted by other players in the same Arena on XLink Kai will be shown here. Press X to join and have fun!