Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch)
|Mario Kart 8 Deluxe|
We also support the new course pass! If you have the Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pass, make sure the game is loaded up before connecting to XLink Kai!
When playing in LAN mode a maximum of 10 players are supported. In Local Wireless mode the limit is 8.
Accessing LAN Multiplayer
- Press L + R together. +
- Scroll down to Wireless Play
- Press L + R + Left Analog Stick at the same time. LAN Play will now appear. + +
- Select the number of local players (1 or 2) and press A
- Any available matches will be listed here. Select one and press A to join.
To host a match select Create Room and press A
- Choose a character to race as and press A
- Make changes to your kart then press A
- If hosting, wait for other players to join.
- Have fun!