Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Note: Game specific pages are a work in progress, will be lacking in detail and may contain errors. Found something wrong? Join the discord and let us know https://discord.gg/UyyjNpa
Max players: 16
Max consoles: 8 (Max 4 player per console)
Splitscreen changes based on the number of connected consoles:
- 2 GameCubes => 4 player split screen
- 3-4 GameCubes => 2 player split screen
- 5 GameCubes => no split screen
Accessing LAN Multiplayer
- Press Start
- Select LAN MODE and press A. If LAN Mode is not shown make sure your BBA is fully seated in the bottom of the GameCube
- When the other players are ready select Yes and press A at the same time.
- Wait for the GameCubes to connect. Usually the connection happens when the counter says 170. If it passes below 150 its best to abort by pressing B and trying again.
- Your console should now be connected to the other player(s). Once everyone is connected press Start to continue. You can not join games that have already started.
- Select mode settings then select OK! and press A
- Select START GAME and press A
- Have fun!