Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mario Kart: Double Dash!!|
|Max. players per console||4|
Note: Game specific pages are a work in progress, will be lacking in detail and may contain errors. Found something wrong? Join the discord and let us know https://discord.gg/UyyjNpa
Accessing LAN Multiplayer
- Press Start
- Select LAN MODE and press A . If LAN Mode is not shown make sure your BBA is fully seated in the bottom of the GameCube
- When the other players are ready select Yes and press A at the same time.
- Wait for the GameCubes to connect. Usually the connection happens when the counter says 170. If it passes below 150 its best to abort by pressing B and trying again.
- Your console should now be connected to the other player(s). Once everyone is connected press Start to continue. You can not join games that have already started.
- Note: MKDD is extremely sensitive to latency and jitter. You will need to be geographically close to the other players to have an enjoyable experience.
- Select mode settings then select OK! and press A
- Select START GAME and press A
- Have fun!