FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 2 ps2s in same house View next topic
View previous topic
Maximusg400
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey i am in need of help with how to setup my ps2s to able to catch xlink and be able to run without booting out me or my dad, im far away from the house modem so i use the wifi from my laptop to connect to xlink, but my dad is close to the modem, i don't know if i should do that or get help on the ports or ip's being different, anyone who is knowledgeable with this problem please help!?!?
TheDominator-
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maximusg400 wrote:
hey i am in need of help with how to setup my ps2s to able to catch xlink and be able to run without booting out me or my dad, im far away from the house modem so i use the wifi from my laptop to connect to xlink, but my dad is close to the modem, i don't know if i should do that or get help on the ports or ip's being different, anyone who is knowledgeable with this problem please help!?!?

You probably want one instant of xlink kai to be able to capture both consoles. One way to do this is if you can wired both PS2s to same network device and have one instant of xlink kai pick up the game traffic.

I also resuming you want to play with people out side of your house too if that not the case you won't need XLink Kai you could just enable internet sharing on your one computer if you wanted to connect it to your home network.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic