FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 I think Halo 2 is crap. Am I the only one ? View next topic
View previous topic
SgtLegend
TX Server Nerd
TX Server Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Halo 2 aint crap most people just dont do what others do and they assume its crap.
-|Savage|-
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok simple as this H2 Rapes against H3

TX Server Nerd
TX Server Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yea halo 3 was supposed to be the worlds largest selling game which it almost was but it just wasn't like what the videos showed us

halo 3 was too easy and lacked any kind of real insight to it were as in halo 2 it has about more difficulty to it, gives the player more experience during levels since they are much longer in halo 2 were as in halo 3 the levels are too short and dont really have any experience to give you
uprock
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do not understand why so many people are playing Halo 2 on xlink kai. It is a lame game, characters look dumb, weapons are sissy and the colors are kiddygarden.

Why is nobody playing Timesplitters Future Perfect??? that is a fun game!
or FarCry Evolution where you can design your own maps!!

Some people probably just don't look further than their nose length.
[FOE]RESURRECTI0N
Kai Admirer
Kai Admirer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[1up]SgtLegend wrote:
yea halo 3 was supposed to be the worlds largest selling game

I think COD4 took over on that.

ray02945
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dfunked wrote:
OK, well I think I might post my 2 cents, but before I do, a few things.

Halo 2's performance is 10x better than Halo 1. The only problem is the way lag is handled. In Halo 1, it caused everything to pause and run at incredibly slow speeds. With Halo 2 it can cause you to jump all over the place. However, the bandwidth usage is down considerably, and the fact that I can jump into 16 player rooms and not get lag (being in Australia everyone has a ping of 250ms outside of Australia for us) was quite a great experience..

Now, here's my thoughts on the game. It's pretty damn shit. :/

When this game ended I thought that has to be the biggest waste of $80 ever. Now I know why people pirate, BECAUSE SO MANY GAMES ARE SHIT AND THEY SAVE THEMSELVES SOME CASH (not condoning it or anything). So without further ado, here's why I hated it.

1. The music? What the fuck was up with that music man? How bad was the composition? There was no exciting bits, sometimes the music was all 'folksy' yet we're supposed to be a race at war.. ARGH..
2. Can you EVER HEAR WHAT HTE FUCK IS GOING ON? Cortana is like some buzz in the background, yet I'm supposed to be hearing what she's saying and getting into the plot..
3. The maps. Oh for the love of God, COULD BUNGIE STOP USING CTRL C + CTRL V ON THEIR MAPS! Do I really need to see the EXACT same fucking buildings over and over and over and over and over again! Get some originality and stop being so fucking lazy, now that you've raked in millions and millions of our money - what a ripoff. A game like Price of Persia, there's not one reused piece of map textures in there, and the game gives such a unique feel to it.
4. The movies. Fuck me dead for a game that took 3 years to make, the movies are so piss poor, jagged edges, horrific lip syncing. Bungie, whoever does your CGI, FUCKING SACK THEM.
5. Bungie has never written a novel before, so that explains the absolutely ridiculous storyline behind this all. It's just so mind numbingly CRAP. ARGHHHHHH it kills me how bad it is. They've tried to make it all emotional with all these plot twists, and how the Arbiter and the humans team up like as if I should have this warm fuzzy feeling in my heart.. PFFT..
6. There's so many other things but I'll stop it here..

This game frustrated me so much I used caps on most of my points because it seriously makes me want to scream. I hated this game with a passion. There was nothing that made me go "oooooooooo" or "ahhhhhhh". It was just plain and utter SHIT. I seriously had enough of this game after 30 minutes or so, and I wanted to just finish the game so I would never play it again - that led to me running through the maps without even bothering to kill anyone. I kid you not for a good 3 hours I ran through the maps not killing a soul unless I felt like throwing an odd grenade or killing someone blocking a door.

So why am I being so harsh on this game? You know why? Because Bungie knew they were going to make a killing on Halo 2 no matter what.. Turned out to be the shittest game ever. I would rather play Azurik than this shit - well maybe not that far.

So there you have it. That's why I hate Halo 2, so much so I won't be getting Halo 3 and finishing off this absolutely shitty plot. At least I'm making Bungie $80 poorer..
JW did you play it for pc or xbox because on the xbox the animations and movies were good and no bungie wasent lazy when they did copy they actually tried to hide it and the plot may be bad but its not shit atleast (Sad your post makes me sad jk)
[OG]-Anarchy-
Kai Admirer
Kai Admirer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Halo 2 is still one of the best games ever made =)

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

-Xc|Anarchy- wrote:
Halo 2 is still one of the best games ever made =)
One of the best games lol
Robospecta
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Halo 2 rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can hear the music fine?

I love co-op and multiplayer!

And yes although there isnt many new vehicles etc. I love dual wielding smg's with a battle rifle on my back.

I respect that most of you guys dont like halo 2 as much but i love both of them just as much for different reasons.

p.s the magnum on halo 2 sucks compared to the one on Halo 1

Robospecta Smile
Darkman81
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

afandieX wrote:
This game is faaat ... Laughing

Yeah ...is faaaaaat...Unreal championship 2 is th best fps 4 xbox!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic