FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 thi is how u get kai running under windows 7 beta View next topic
View previous topic
UzZi_GhOsTMaTa
Team XLink Spanish Moderator
Team XLink Spanish Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

been using windows 7 build 7000 since it was leaked, and im using it as my main OS "WAY BETTER THAN VISTA even as a beta",
all youll need is to run kai in compatibility mode (vista option), my kai been running smooth and stable for weeks now.

on the kai program icon just right click and pick properties , look for compatibility tab and select vista form the dropdown, restart kai and enjoy!!! Razz
(-TU-)-Mortj109-
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think alot of u people are kinda blind. All Windows 7 is is vista reskinned. Thats it nothing more. It has the same installer the same coding the same backround processes. Everything is the same cept the way it looks
SoulSamurai
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(-TU-)-Mortj109- wrote:
I think alot of u people are kinda blind. All Windows 7 is is vista reskinned. Thats it nothing more. It has the same installer the same coding the same backround processes. Everything is the same cept the way it looks
seriously try it out. It is codnamed windows 6.1 which is Vista, and they're very compatible however it runs faster.
Personally vista looks so much better, but the performance sky rockets with Windows 7. I pretty damn pissed right now though cause i can't get my Zydas to work with Windows 7..... No matter what i try the Zydas windows opens and closes, downloaded the vista version running it in compatibility mode.....it still hates me.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic