FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Fable View next topic
View previous topic
[MF]Kain
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was really excited about this one, ive been waiting for it for about a year and it didnt dissapoint. Everyone who knows me can tell u that i have total A.D.D. So i have like a 100 games and ive played each of them for maybe 10 min. I just get bored with them so quick. The only time i ever play is here on Kai where the game is completely different everytime u play (had to get my Kai plug in there somewhere) Anyway long story short Fable is one of the few games that i think i will actually play to the end. The only other games that have ever held my attention like that are the Res. Evil series, and Zelda. So what do u think of Fable chicken kicker?

Kai Admirer
Kai Admirer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fable is the shit m8. Very Happy

I looove this game so much. Laughing Just wish I had more time to play.
-Playing you guys just takes up too much of my time. hehe...

BTW, the names Ranger, Arse-Face. Wink
-I like to feel like I'm in the Lord of the Rings when I'm playing as a good guy. Very Happy lol

Next time round, it's pure evil though. Twisted Evil
3xodus
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, Fable owns hard. I've got a good character and a bad character and I work on them both, depending on how I feel. It's one of those games where you play and you forget about everything, and you don't realise the time anymore Very Happy

I was Arse-Face for so long, since it only costs like 69gold... I think I'm Assasin on both guys now though... But anyway, anyone considering getting Fable - get it, it's great Very Happy

Kai Admirer
Kai Admirer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmmm.

That's a pretty good idea m8, having a profile for each mood. Very Happy
I might just do that myself. Wink

...Otherwise I have a feeling I'll get to the end of the game as a good guy, then snaaap and go postal on everyone in sight. Twisted Evil hehe...
3xodus
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe, that's why I did it - I wanted to divorce my wife so I could rent out the house, because my other houses weren't making me enough money, and after looking at my stats I noticed there was a "Widowed : 0" one.. So I made it "Widowed: 1", which was kinda funny till I got arrested and lost a lot of cash Sad
So I started another char to do the fun evily stuff Twisted Evil

I find it adds even more variaty to the game too, because it lets me make different decisions and such - and I doubt I'll play it through twice any other way since Halo 2 will take over my life Razz

Last edited by 3xodus on Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
[MF]Kain
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol i should totally have made 2 characters depending on my mood. Right now ill totally go around doing good deeds for a while, then get pissed and kill everything i sight, then the next day when i play its back to good deeds. My character is bipolar Cool

Kai Admirer
Kai Admirer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[MF]Kain wrote:
lol i should totally have made 2 characters depending on my mood. Right now ill totally go around doing good deeds for a while, then get pissed and kill everything i sight, then the next day when i play its back to good deeds. My character is bipolar Cool

lol, I love that...

A schizophrenic hero. -That's brilliant. Laughing

There should be a straight-jacket costume in the game, just for your guy. Very Happy

BTW, 3xodus, you've got me thinking m8...
...with Halo 2 and all the other great games about to come flooding out (excuse the pun Embarassed ), the dual character idea definitely sounds even more like a plan. Razz

-I think that idea's just gone from a 'maybe' to a 'definitely' for me. Very Happy
3xodus
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's just a shame the ladies don't come round to my way of thinking so easily Embarassed

Kai Admirer
Kai Admirer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3xodus wrote:
It's just a shame the ladies don't come round to my way of thinking so easily Embarassed

One word mon ami......

......Alcohol. Laughing

hehe... Wink
[MF]Kain
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one has nothing to do with what u just said, i just find it funny

Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this game, and i play it depending on how i feel at the time, most of the time I want to do the missions and have fun.

but some times I just like having sex with my wife and then kicking the crap out of her afterwards... :p

Ummm, i told Mrs.Taz about this and she wasent very impressed, so I took my virtual bird a diamond to make up for it.
[FUNK]
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I also have a few characters that I have taken out Jack with. Although only on 1 did I realize if you watch the 20 minutes (or walk away for 20 minutes) you can continue to play the game if you have quests that were not complete. Awesome game for sure, but they should have made it multiplayer IMO.

Kai Admirer
Kai Admirer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

taz wrote:
I love this game, and i play it depending on how i feel at the time, most of the time I want to do the missions and have fun.

but some times I just like having sex with my wife and then kicking the crap out of her afterwards... :p

Ummm, i told Mrs.Taz about this and she wasent very impressed, so I took my virtual bird a diamond to make up for it.

Classy... Wink

LOL Laughing
3xodus
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy
Finished Fable this morning about 3:30am. Great game, atm I'm just working through the last 1/4 with my evil guy, and running around completing the non-mandatory quests with my good guy..

Definitely worth playing through, the story has some cool twists and whatnot as you progress Cool

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At first I found Fable entertaining, but as I played the game it got boring... Really, BORING! I completed it for the first time in 23h with a semi-good, semi-bad guy... Not fun... And I spent about 4-6 hours just to earn money by running around n buying cheap diamonds selling for big money... And the second time I completed it took around 17h ... It was rather fun to be evil but I grew tired of the horns so I became a paladin, yup, PALADIN! Good little scout... cost me like 150000gold at the stupid church... But I have to say, I got really dissappointed at this game after 5 hours of gameplay... Damn...

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic