FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 UMD holders? View next topic
View previous topic
TriOptimum
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since this is the only active PSP forum I can find, I need to ask you guys: what are you using to hold your PSP UMD disks when you carry them?!

I only had 2 games until today, and one went in the PSP, one in a little cloth bag, but now I have 7, and I want to carry more than 2! The boxes are way to big to lug around even in a bag with my laptop ><.

Minidisc sleeves don't work, the UMD's just slide right out. Putting them in the minidish sleeve then inside one of the little boxes blank minidiscs come in, it works, but it looks bad and they still rattle a little.

I'd just leave them be, but a part of the back is exposed, so they'd get scratched pretty easy if they all banged in to eachother. Why couldn't they put a nice little hinged door on the back like a minidisc...

Come on, lik-sang, play-asia, find us some manufacturer's making UMD sleeves!!!
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Yuriksan
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there,
I'm trying to start up a dedicated forum.

http://s6.invisionfree.com/PSPPlace/

I'm also waiting to see some kind of sleeve, sorry but I haven't found anything yet, would you let me know what games you have?
TriOptimum
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll join your forum, the more the merrier Smile. There is a dev forum over at EurAsia too:

http://forums.ps2dev.org/viewforum.php?f=12

I have Lumines, Ridge Racer, Kollon, Puyo Puyo, Vampire chronicles, Dynasty warriors, and Armored Core.

Ridge racers is by far the best. Lumines is very cool. Kollon is hard as hell and addictive. Vampire chronicles is average, I guess I jsut odnt' like the genre too much, but it's fun none the less, I've jsut been stuck on ridge Racers and Lumines all week ^_^. Puyo Puyo is ok, as is armored core (havne't played either much yet).

Dynasty warriors, I can't figure it out, it's 110% Kanji EVERYWHERE with no icons to help out... probably gunna sell that one, the gameplay is awful too, when I get make it through the menu's. Most of the other games are partly english, except ridge racers, which is japanese, but has nice icons, and an american guy yells out the menu selection every time you press it Razz (he helps motivate you during the races too, which gets quite annoying, but must be super-cool in Japan ^^).
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic