FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 [Issue] Tony Hawk 2X packet loss View next topic
View previous topic
Dewbox
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tony Hawk 2X, for the past few updates now, has been severely desynchronizing during the 'Graffiti' game mode, and only this game mode. - This is not relative to Tony 3, 4 or Underground; They do not have any outlying issues regarding packets.

Anyways, again, this has only been a problem during the last few updates. Scores do not sync properly anymore.

For example, I could have '21' tags but my opponent only sees that I've 19 only; Vice versa, It could show that they've got '14' for me, but they have '17' in reality. The desync only happens during Graffiti. - Both of our pings are in the 40s.

I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into XLink and I'm happy that it's being maintained regularly, but this is a real shame. This is the only way to play the first two games online on the original engine with the original level environments; > PLEASE < look into this. Exclamation

Also, side note: I noticed since the last update that Counter-Strike no longer kicks my friends when changing maps. Thanks.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic