FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 The Warriors Connection Issue View next topic
View previous topic
jimbob1987
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Everyone,

Just wondering if someone can help me out me and my friend are using ps Vitas, and using wifi adapters we have everything set up correctly as the adapters are picking up the game etc, the problem is I host a game he joins it and when I go to start it my friend gets a network error. I just get user disconnected same thing if he hosts.

I have a wifi max, he has an Edimax wifi adapter.

any help much appreciated Thanks James B,
Hawk_The_Slayer
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jimbob1987,

Have you tried any other games with your mate to check they work okay? If no, then maybe one of your set-ups are wrong. If yes, then chances are it's a possibly a bandwidth/ping issue or a dodgy or glitchy game. If other games work and that doesn't then you maybe outta luck I'm afraid (unless anyone else chips in on this post who may know otherwise)

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi thanks for the reply we also tried another game killzone he is able to connect to lobby but when i start the game or he does we get the same error, also going back to the warriors we also tried to join this other guy with the same issue connection error, able to join lobby but when the host starts the game connection issue,

I'm just wondering if this game actually works on xlink, do the devs still work on this software etc or is that it.
Hawk_The_Slayer
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright I suggest if you can, you both get a Monster Hunter game, ideally Freedom Unite - it's been the most popular PSP game ever on Kai with no SSID swapping or any of that. If that doesn't work for you both, then there is an issue with one of your connections.

In terms of development for a particular game then the Xlink Devs wouldn't be looking to do anything with it I'm afraid but many members of the community have in the past worked on such issues for particular games (usually depending on game popularity) off their own backs and provided solutions, however, these have only been for CFW users so I think you maybe totally out of luck with this particular game I'm afraid. Sorri I can't provide better news Sad

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah i was thinking of trying a monster hunter game just to check that i can play and join games thanks for the help anyway much appreciated

Thanks James

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic