FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 PS2onlinegaming.com ? View next topic
View previous topic
chak88
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to register on ps2onlinegaming.com but it has been 3 days and my account has still not been activated by an administrator does anyone know how I can directly contact an admin of that site and is anyone else having this problem ?
lazyhobobum
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know I already talked to you , but just posting my response again here so others will see, in case they were wondering about account activation too.

I am the main admin there, your account has been activated. Sorry about that. We manually activate the accounts because we've had a lot of troll accounts/spambots in the past. Usually activation should happen in a day or 2, but I was a bit busy and it took longer than normal.

www.youtube.com/user/Lazyhoboguy

A List of All My Xlink Games: http://lazyhoboguy.webs.com/My%20Online%20Video%20Games.htm
-Ricochet-
PSP Guru
PSP Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found it pretty hard to get a game going on there when I was a member irc remained empty alott
lazyhobobum
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

-Ricochet- wrote:
I found it pretty hard to get a game going on there when I was a member irc remained empty alott

Well yea its a small community. People are usually only in the site chat when they want to play games, or are playing them already.

www.youtube.com/user/Lazyhoboguy

A List of All My Xlink Games: http://lazyhoboguy.webs.com/My%20Online%20Video%20Games.htm
dustbunny
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really appreciate that site.. I thought my sign up was taking awhile but I realized the email was just in my junk folder haha...anyways...it's a well set up site and the classic gaming community really appreciates the work put into everything...I wish the dreamcast cumminity got tht much attention as the online consoles site is never that busy. Damn auto correct

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic