FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Linking Xlink Kai Cards with Google Maps View next topic
View previous topic
GoldenGun
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Before I start, I need to declaire that I AM NOT A PROGRAMMER!!!!

That being said, I helping redesign a Line of Contact web page and would like to link a Google map with all LoC players on it.

I know this part would be easy, but I was wondering if it was possible to link Kai Cards with the info that comes up when you highlight someones pin.

What the end result would be is a one-stop-spot where you can see who is playing, what their ping is, last time they played and an audible sound when either a friend logs into Kai or someone goes into the LoC room.

Is there any way this would be possible in it's entirity or partially? Thanks in advance!

The game is awesome but is a big bandwidth hog so pinging is a BIG issue. That is why the map would be handly. Also The game is incompatable if someone is playing from disc with someone playing from hard drive. This also would be really good to have listed.

**EDIT**
I did some more research and read about Clans and the like. Would applying for a clan help in pulling off this project?

XLINK Kai home page = http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/
LOC.NET Thread w/ Xtags and setup = http://www.lineofcontact.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6242

Xtag = GoldenGun

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic